Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5 Faves










Thanks to Meet Me at Mikes!

















We have a puppy... she's very new and our most favourite thing! Little Pipsqueak - a miniature fox terrier. She has the loveliest nature and seems a very old soul.

I thought you might like to know her faves that we've discovered over the past two days:

1. Running around in the weedy grass in the lane
2. Gnawing slippers and thongs
3. Causing an explosion of newspaper
4. Cuddling up and sitting on knees
5. Much tail wagging!

1 comment:

  1. Hi ClearCloudy,

    I thought id pop in here just to cover my bases so I could contact you for my 'Pay It Forward'. I hadnt forgotten im just one of those crazyfied last minute type of girls. I have til friday!
    I need your address you see.
    Could you please email me at wednesdayhill(AT)hotmail(DOT)com.
    Theres nothing like a bit of suspense is there?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete